Back at hospital tomorrow

Gill09876

Reaction score
Back at hospital tomorrow for a scan in the morning. Started bleeding two weeks ago and passed four large clots earlier in the week so hoping I don't need a tablet or d and c. Miscarried at ten weeks but the baby stopped growing at five weeks. Does anyone know how long bleeding may continue and maybe nature has taken its course now and I can come home after the scan tomorrow.

Thanks

Gill

hi sorry just seen ur post, sorry for ur loss,its hard to tell if u have mc fully but i expect u know by now , i had mmc in may i was 10 weeks baby was 7-8 i had an erpc and its been 8 weeks and i have just got my first af i bled for 1 day only cos i had a gd surgeon do a gd job as they put it but one i had last yr same erpc at 5 weeks tho i bled for 3 weeks, each mc is difrent nobody can say how long u will bleed, hope its all over for u and u dont need any further treatment xx

Sorry for your loss hun. I went down the d&c route with my mmc. My d&c was almost 3 weeks ago and I am still bleeding, although a lot lighter than 2 weeks ago. Praying it stops soon as you need to have atleast 20days without bleeding before your next period for it to be considered a "real one" apparently.

Last edited:
How did your scan on fri go?

Its such a heartbreaking time. I had mmc but like the other ladies had a D&C so really only light bleeding for 5 days. Af turned up 30 days after the D&C.

So sorry. x

There was nothing at the scan I had passed everything naturally which I thought I had. Sad day but we are getting there slowly, it's hard isn't it when it's all you want. Sorry for your loss too Hun. X

Sorry for your loss hun. I went down the d&c route with my mmc. My d&c was almost 3 weeks ago and I am still bleeding, although a lot lighter than 2 weeks ago. Praying it stops soon as you need to have
OXdzeP

NgDPj0

lgUx
atleast 20days without bleeding before your next period for it to be considered a "real one" apparently.

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss too. Was the d and c painful when u woke up? Hope the bleeding stops for you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back