Back again unexpectedly!

abbey

Reaction score
Thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Abbey from Hampshire U.k and have just received the shocking news that I'm 6 weeks pregnant! My youngest is only 15 months old, I'm a bit apprehensive this time as I'm still breastfeeding been trying to wean her off for 7 mnths!My last pregnancy was a nightmare as suffered from symphisis pubis dysfunction, really hoping that won't happen again. I was also diagnosed with hypothyroidism after her birth so am a bit worried about the consequences of that on this pregnancy. I was on the mini pill so this is a totally unplanned pregnancy but fingers crossed everything will be o.k. :)

congratulations :D

I'm sure it will all work out fine. How many children do you have?

This will be my 4th, and last! My eldest daughter Emily is 10, my son Sam is 8 and then there's my little one, Ruby.

:wave: congrats on your pregnancy, im sure it will work out just fine for you! :hug:

Hello :wave: I'm sure that everything will be fine. :hug: xxx

Congratulations!! I am also 6 weeks pregnant, my little boy is nearly 5 months old, I had really bad symphasis pubis with Jayden, ended up in a wheel chair at the end of pregnancy, could not walk at all. And i had a bad horse riding accident 6 years ago where i broke my back, hip and pelvis, so the baby wouldnt engage, he was transverse, using me as a hamock, made me feel really sea sick!! oh the joys :)
But i always new i wanted 2 babys, so i think its better to get this second pregnancy underway, my spd was very good after he was born, how did your get on? Felt like a new woman after the pregnancy, hope you are feeling well, julia

hI Julia, nice to hear from someone else who had the dreaded spd! I had a terrible time with my last pregnancy, was sick for first 5 months and virtually crippled for the rest of it! It took about a month for it to settle down after but unfortunately the symptoms of my underactive thyroid kicked in around the same time so had quite a few months of feeling utterly awful before they got the dosage right! You are going to have your hands full, my little one if 15 months and she is full of mischief! There is only 20 months between my other 2 children, it is nice having them close together, but hard work! The plus side is I think the birth should be a lot easier, your body remembers what to do, i found my second much easier. Let's hope lightening doesn't strike twice with the spd :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back