My high risk pregnancy :-)

Flips4

Reaction score
Hi all!,

I'm also high risk (hence why I'm here lmao) I have 11 and 9 year old boys already, and lost a pregnancy at 20 weeks between them. I've also had a MMC at 8 weeks and chemical pregnancy.

During my pregnancy of my youngest son I suffered multiple dvt's and a PE and was put on heparin to thin my blood. Then I had a completely low lying placenta and was hospitalised for bleeding (blood thinners and placenta praevia don't mix lol) fom 16 weeks until I had my little boy by emergency cesarean at 30 weeks after a placental abruption (luckily I was in hospital lol) I had a hard time recovering an was in ITU for a little while whilst LO was in scbu. Since then I've been diagnosed with Lupus. Anyway I'm now pregnant again (must be mad) I'm already on clexane and providing my LO's placenta is nice and high I can't see a repeat of last time, I need regular heart monitoring and clotting checks etc but am hoping for a happy healthy pregnancy with minimal intervention, would even like a VBAC but who knows I'll go with what I'm told is best, luckily I have the best OBGYN in the world and work in my hospital so fx :) every so often I wonder why the f*** I'm thinking but on the whole I'm sooo excited :)

Sarah
X

Sorry to hear about your past troubles.
Hope this is a smooth run for you this time :)

Hope you have a H&H 9 months this time around x

Hi Sarah :wave: I hope things go much better for you this time, sound like you've had some difficult times in the past xx

Thanks girls :) xxx

Here's to happy healthy pregnancies and lots of baby dust to all :)

Gosh you have had a rough time of it :hugs: hope you have a smooth pregnancy this time round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back