Babystyle Oyster travel system

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Do any of you lovely ladies have the oyster travel system?

I really really like it, just thinking of getting it with the silver frame in black and getting a colour pack once we know what gender Pip is.

Any thoughts, good or bad?

That looks gorgeous. Am i reading right that you purchase the carrycot and car seat seperately??
xxx

We loved the oyster and was going to get it but then we compared it to the bugaboos and icandys and to be honest the oyster felt much harder to push and didnt manouver as well. Mind you they have won loads of awards so must be good!!
xxx

I've got the babystyle oyster and have to say I love it! When we were looking I went on Which? and it came out really well and has lived up to expectations.

Last edited:
I found a website where u can get it all included for £460. Think it's called babybaby or somethin like that!

Will find a store that stocks it and have a push! Its between the oyster and the prestige at the mo!

Hey larley...wat abt that other travel system ud seen with the grey check?? U gone off it.i just got s fab deal from mothetcate....xtreme.... for half price...gone bk up now tho...we put it tgether saturday n seems great. storin it in dads loft now so we dnt get any bad luck. the do giraffe print...which we hot..or grey must...complete travel system includin car seat...foot muff n weather shield for 340...its on offer again asit should b 400. I got mine for200after readin tonnes of reviews.

Just read the ebay thread....do ya tnk its ok t get a cot frm ebay...n just buy a new mattress?

Big hugs x

Yeah don't see why not. As long as the mattress is new it should be fine!

I've found 3 travel systems I like(d). The first was horrible when I actualy saw it (the obaby zezu travel system) and am now torn between the babystyle prestige and oyster. Choices choices! Lol! Actually managed to get DH to agree to look at travel systems after our 16 week midwife appt in 2 weeks. He doesn't wanna look at or buy anything cos he keeps thinkin somethin is still gonna go wrong. He said last night "we can't have been tryin for so long, get pregnant and then have no problems". Think he is a bit nervous still! Lol!

awww bless him.....my hubby is the same....very cautious....think men r generally like that hun xx he doesnt even get excited abt 5 star holidays till he is on the plane. just incase lol xx

lol! but u have managed to get your pushchair now! mine wont even look at them! lol! my dh hates flying, so doesnt get excited until we actually land!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back