Oyster Pram / Britax SHR II

Violet

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm really liking the look of the Oyster travel system and the Britax baby safe plus SHR II baby seat. Does anyone have any experience of them, the good points and bad points?

Thanks for your help. :)

Haven't got any experience but weve ordered the babystyle oyster. x

We've got the oyster pram and britax SHR seat...if baby ever decides to make an appearance i'll be able to say what they're properly like in use.

However w bought the oyster cos it was so easy to use and was good value with a nice range of colours.We also liked the fact that we could choose what car seat we wanted to go with it.

We picked the britax cos of ther single handed release (SHR) - it makes it so easy for getting it off the chassis, and also because the head hugger section is actually integral to the seat (the maxi cosi one if you compare is just a bit of material sort of stuck in)

Hope that helps xx

Thanks for your replies girls :). Beckyboo :) :) I hope baby doesn't keep you in suspense for much longer. I bet you can't wait to hold baby in your arms now :). I wish you all the best and it would be awesome if once you have had a chance to test it all out you could update me (as and when u get some time that is) :)

Also just curious which colour did you both pick? I'm still trying to decide, although the yellow draws me the most atm - I love yellow lol.

Violet we haven't picked a colour yet as we're team yellow. But the carrycot comes in black as standard, and you don't need the seat unit until they're a few months old do we've decided to wait til baby arrives then we'll order the colour pack
If its a girl we're having grape, if it's a boy, ocean x

Ah I think where we are buying from it all comes as a package deal so we have to pick the colour when we order it.

On the net I loved the grape and that was going to be one of my choices, but the last time we went to the shop it was one they had on display. I didn't like it so much in real life, but my OH who hadn't thought much of it in the brochure liked it better in real life lol. :lol:

Now that I know I'm having a boy the blues are back on the list. Ooooh the choices hehe. If I could afford it I think I would buy most of them and swap n changed them about. :rofl:

I have the britax one, its brilliant i used it when i baby sat my mates son he loved it too now just wanting use it on my own son lol. very easy to use and not a struggle x x x

I've got this combo, no complaints :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back