Movements hurt????

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi all today whenever little man moves it actually hurts!! Is this normal?? It feels like he is turning or something.
Everyone keeps telling me that I look like he will come in the next 2 weeks!!

Has anyone experienced this x

im 39 weeks and for the last three weeks my LO has hurt me a lot when he has been on the move. i am sometimes stunned at how strong he is!

LO doesnt hurt as such it's just uncomfortable, it hurts when he puses down alot xx

More recently I've been getting some pains when cub wriggles vigorously. I assume it's his size now along with reduced space and less cushioning

I'm 33 weeks, and when he kicks it hurts, and when he goes into my pelvis, it kills. pretty normal I'd say

yeah - i went through a phase of this - it was almost like bubs had a growth spurt couldnt work out where to put things. It was as if there wasnt enough room in my bump, but it settled down. xxx

My LO is a big girl and movements been hurting for a few weeks now, I hate the feeling :( so yep normal x

Alot of my movements hurt, sometimes they make me jump up, especially when in bed. x

From 35 weeks the level of fluid drops from 1 1/2 litres to 1/2 litre so u r gonna feel things more. Better get used to it hun!!

Thanks ladies, so pleased it's normal!!!
Larly I never knew about the fluid dropping!! I'm assuming it's to make more room
Xxx

im 39 weeks and for the last three weeks my LO has hurt me a lot when he has been on the move. i am sometimes stunned at how strong he is!

I was surprised too.
Im now 36+2 and a couple of weeks ago i was really sore becasue she had moved right around but think she's moved back again. It is uncomfortable but is amazing to know shes moving around ok :) x

Yeah sue the fluid drops so baby has more room to grow, but also means there is less cushioning for elbows/knees/shoulders/feet when they dig in!

very rare it hurts .....but maybe thats cos i have excess fluid, i dont know.......xx

i get painful movements quite alot now. they are not always painful i guess it depends on position, for a while i was getting kicked in bladder constantly and would always make me jump, currently its the ribs though :(

Ive not had any movements hurt yet, but what my little man does do a lot is put his feet against on side of my hip and push so the rest of his body is stretched across my stomach..so uncomfortable!
I feel like my skin has reached its maximum stretching I just don't think it can stretch any more ! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back