Baby's sleep pattern in the womb....

amandapanda

Reaction score
My baby is definitely more active at night and in the early hours....does this mean when it's born I'm going to have a baby that's up all night? LOL xx

I don't know but the baby wakes up when you go to bed because you stop moving and when your pottering about your rocking the baby sort of to sleep? I'm sure you wont have a baby that is up ALL night lol xxx

Haha aww I hope you don't hun! If you do then just make OH get up for baby :p xxx

hehe noooo my lil lads was same and he was just normal its like shauna said ur movement rocks baby tosleep also you notice the movement more when u relax as coz obviously your not busy doing other things haha x

Yeah baby is more active just now. And usually later in the afternoon when I get home and sit down for tea. Actually baby has been really active today, makes me feel so reassured.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that too with my 2nd, she was always kicking in the evening & during early hours, but she turned out to be a dream baby that slept all the time!! :) so far this one is doing the same thing. My 1st born however was more active during the day & was a nightmare newborn! They're all different & I dont think the activeness in the womb had any relevance outside the womb :)
x

Funnily enough baby was so active this morning! Was kicking away for most of the morning, it's definitely getting stronger and more active:) I love feeling it, kept smiling to myself :) xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back