• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babys first christmas my ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda W

Reaction score
Since this year will be Alishas first christmas i have thought of some great ideas now the first one she may be too young to understand but im gonna do it anyway :)

1.Christmas eve-Going to put flour on the floor from the fire place and place some boot marks and then on the table more flour with a glove mark as if to make it look like a hand print.Drink some milk and eat some pies lol

The carrots i shall let the dog nibble hehe

2.The whole house will have either lights and decorations iam gonna make this christmas very very special one and will take vids and pics on the day so when shes older i can show her.

Ah sounds fab Amanda!!
Its also Matildas first chrsitmas so we will of course be taking plenty pics, and I have also made her a My First Christmas Scrap book so I will be completing this after shes had her first christmas day and its going to be somethng for her to look back on and even tho she cant and wont know whats going on, the scrap book and keepsakes will tell it all for her once shes old enough to understand!

Exciting!!! xxx

The scrap book idea is a great idea may do the same credit to you of course.Iam a photographyer so im sure will get some magical pics esp when she sees santa and prob cry most babys do x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back