Babyhawk's in the rain?

Redshoes

Reaction score
I often put Isaac in his babyhawk then put my coat over that and fasten it, I have a big coat :lol: Just wondered, is there like a special cover or coat you can buy for them? Obviously if you have your hands full you can't always hold an umbrella, or am I missing some obvious answer here :think: hehe

There are loads of babywearing covers and coats on the market.
Dont bother with the MaM cover or the didymos cover, they are crap.
I've just ordered a monkey pocket cover, i can give you a review when it arrives :)

Thankyou Melanie :hug:
I've just been looking at them, the wool ones, they look really nice, and comfy, will look forward to your review too :D Going to have a scout around the internet, see what I can see, avoiding the ones you say to :hug:

I now have my Monkey Pocket and its FAB!
I got the toddler wool blend with the hood. Its so well made and comfy! I'm really happy that i got it and if it can stand up to the average minus 6 temps we are having here then its more than enough for the UK!
We walked while it was snowing fairly heavily and Thea was nice and snug and dry. I highly recommend getting one! Carrie the lady who makes them is really nice and helpful too, you'll have to email her so you can get a shipping to the UK quote but shipping to Hungary with insurance was very reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back