• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babybond 'Anatomy' 20 week scan??

pacha

Reaction score
Morning ladies :)

So Im trying to book my 20 scan..was going to book it at the local private hospital, its £200 there but I have since came across Baby Bond.

At Babybond the scan is £150, however they call it the 'Anatmoy' scan.

Was going to copy the text from the baby bond website but it wont allow me..it does say that they check the organs etc as lots of the of the other scanning centres dont.

My question is - do you think the 'Anatomy' scan at Babybond will be the same as the Anomaly scan at the private hospital - just want to make sure that they will have the same capabilities medically?? many thanks

Hi there,

I've just been for a detailed anatomy scan at babybond in Glasgow. When I phoned to ask about it, I asked whether it was the same thing as an anomaly scan and they said yes. Having been at the weekend, I was really impressed. They checked all the organs, limbs, did all the measurements, etc. I got loads of photos to take away and a report which can be added to your maternity record.

Hope this helps you out, x

Awww thanks so much for the cheeky - going by that I have just booked it. 3rd March yay!! They seemed quite busy, most dates were full x

Hi, i dont know about that scan but i went for an early scan at babybond and i just wanted to say that it was worth every penny we spent it was amazing and the staff were brill!! :D :hug: :hug: hope you enjoy it.

My wife was due to go for her gender scan today at 4pm, the phone rang at 8.30 this morning to cancel. The lady who phoned said she had been trying to contact me for 48 hours, but there was no message left on my phone or an email sent. The reason she gave was that the clinical midwife who was performing the scan was called away to an emergency, bit of a contridiction as she had just told me she had been trying to contact me for 48 hours:fib:. In summary I have one very dissapointed wife. If there is anyone out there thinking of booking a scan please look elsewhere or you will probably be disappointed too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back