Anatomy Scan measurements

Laura_C

Reaction score
Just been having a look through my notes and just wondered what your babba's measurements were at the 20 week anatomy scan. Our little lady's were:

BPD: 48mm
FL: 36mm
HC: 176mm
AC: 163mm
EFW from BPD and AC is 389g or 13.75oz

I was 20+3 on scan day :)

It seems from the graphs I was given she is on 50th percentile for HC and BPD but on 75th percentile for FL and AC.

Last edited:
Just had a look at mine
BPD - 47.6mm
FL - 32.9mm
HC - 175.0mm
AC - 149.0m
Just looked at my graphs im either just on or just over the 50th percentile line, i was 12w+1 the day of my scan.

Laura - your BPD seems high or mines very low x x

Oopsie that should say 48 not 148!! Will edit that now!!! Baby brain!! ;)

Baby seem to have a big belly and long legs, although I'm worry a little about the bigger belly. She did say baby had a full bladder and stomach so had probably just 'eaten' and needed a wee! I hope so - been worrying a little about the tummy. I'm sure she would of said if there was something wrong but I can't help but worry! She has booked me in earlier for my growth scans, will start at 26 weeks now although she said this was to reassure me and not because anything was wrong.

Should I have got measurements, I didnt get any?

Pickle couldn't be more average if we had tried, was 20+1 at scan and we're right on the 50th percentile for everything

BPD - 45.6mm
FL - 32.2mm
HC - 174.2mm
AC - 144.2m

They usually include a report in your notes with the measurements on, maybe have a flick through and see if they put anything in there - usually an A4 piece of paper.

No def not got that! What do all the letters stand for?

I only have two measurements in my notes:

FL: 29
HC: 171

I was 19+6 when I had the scan.

My baby's on the big side or i'm further ahead than they said,

HC 177.5
AC 153.5
FL 33.1

about 70-80% on the charts.

was 19+5 on the scan day :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread