Baby ticker

KirstyL

Reaction score
Hiya,

Just wondered how you all got that baby ticker at the bottom of your posts, as I can't seem to make it work?!
Probably just me, and you wouldn't think I work in IT, lol.
xx

click on a ticker you like at the bottom of anyones post and fill in your details.

If will show you a picture of your ticker and also give you the code you need. Come back to this site and go to User CP (on the grey navigation bar at the top of page) and you should see an option for your signature in there hun.

Paste the link you were given from the site and it "should" work!

xx

Last edited:
Right, well we'll give up on that, lol.
Clicked on your post above, couldn't find anywhere to put m own details in at first, then it asked me for my due date, which I put in, and it gave me a ticker of 46 weeks pregnant, lol.!!!
I'm only 14 weeks, so dunno where it got those dates from, haha.
Nevermind, thanks for your help anyway :)
xx

Hmmm did you use the drop down boxes on the right hand side of the site?

Whats your due date? Maybe I can get the code for you x

Awww thanks Miss, wishuponastar is right, you are lovely and helpful :)
Erm, my due date is the 20th July, I'll give it another go now, you never know, it might have been me having a moment, lol.
Happens a lot at the moment!!
x

Yah!! I did it, have no idea what I was doing before, but who cares, it worked this time, lol.
Obviously can't function in the mornings!!
xx

Awww thanks Miss, wishuponastar is right, you are lovely and helpful :)
x

:blush: you are too kind!

Woo woo glad you got it working hun! Bloody technology huh? haha

xx

Haha, we can't blame the computer! It was totally me being a bit of a muppet, lol.
xx

lol you and I both know it's not the computer but the user :p I keep telling everyone in our office the same thing but no one listens!! xx

Tis a bit scary I can't work a PC properly! I should give up my day job now I think!
Got the pregnancy head already it would seem, lol.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back