Baby sling advice

Duds

Reaction score
Im going to get a baby sling this time around and just wondered if anyone has used one and if they recommend any as there seems to be so many types
I need one that is easy to use more than anything....

I love the moby wrap it is a long piece of jersey fabric that you wrap around you and position baby in http://www.mobywrap.com/ - there are numerous positions to choose from so its very versatile. It is especially good for newborns as they can be positioned high up on your chest ( nice and close!)

I can highly reccomend this website www.rumplebums.co.uk

The lady who runs it, lucy, is amazing and will talk you through the many different slings to help you choose the right one for you.

Lyndsey
xxxxxx

I have a fleece sling from Funky Slings which is great but the pouch sling from Freedom Slings is the best as its so easy to get baby in and out and there is so much room. The only problem with the pouch sling is that I am 5ft1 and find it doesn't adjust quite small enough so gives me a bit of backache if wear it too long but my DH loves it. Leorah can recline to sleep or sit up and look out in it and feels very secure (I still like it so much that I may ask if she can make me one a little smaller). Do you know anyone with slings becaue personal preference is so different and I think if you could try before you buy it woyuld be best, hence I have 2 baby carriers and 4 slings now :roll:

Yeah Skatty I agree with you on the personal preference thing.

Rumplebums let you hire them to see which one you prefer if thats an option for you!?

ahh thanks guys thats really helpfull, I was actually thinking about the moby one, i saw it somewhere & thought it looked really secure and comfy... that website is really useful. thanks
I have tried on the fleece one before and nearly got it but did wonder about backache...

x

I lurve my moby one and have used it since Logan was 2 weeks old!!

Just want to say thanks for the advice on this - i have just ordered the moby one - i was going to hire it but im terrible at sending things back so have bought it. I will let you know when it arrives :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back