Baby sitting question

Tillytots

Reaction score
My immediate family have told me that they cant have James at all until next yr now because they are busy. I really really really REALLY need a break at the moment, even if its just for a few hours. My best friends sister has offered to have James for the evening but Im reluctant to do it because he has never seen her before and he gets really funny with people he doesnt know now. This is a new thing.....if they pick him up he cries but if he has seen them a few times he is fine. Its not like James goes to sleep of an evening wither, he is up late every night, last night he powered down at 12pm

Anyway, question is would you or do you leave your child with a babysitter they have never met before??

I honestly feel like I have no life at the moment. My other best friend is back from Australia tomorrow and I was supposed to be joining her for welcome back party....she's been gone a yr and a half but now I cant go :(

DO YOU TRUST HER????
personally i would invite ger round a few times just before for coffee so she can play with him n he can take to her and get to know her

i agree with te above invite her round see what she is like, you might not like the girl and wont want to leave james,
i personaly cant leave Thomas with anyone other then my mother because of his cleft, people have to be able to atleast semi feed him but once he is fixed i will leave him with other people but only people he knows fairly well :hug: :hug:
xx

oh yea, I trust her. I know her really well :) she has been working away on cruise ships so she hasn't met James yet but she is great with kids too. Il have to skip the party as its tomorrow but once he gets to know her a bit Il leave him.

thanks for your replies :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back