Baby sick

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Rosieroo, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Ella's sick smells really like, well sick. It smells like adult sick and is very watery. Is this normal? I don't know whether it's the antibiotics making her yak up a bit, but she's sicking up small amounts quite regularly and it smells!

HV is coming round tomorrow, but I was wondering if you ladies could shed some light on whether your little bundles smell gross aswell?

2. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

Braydon is like this and his breath stank to and wen i spoke to HV to see if there was anything i could do she suggested water but B wouldnt take it apperently he is like his mummy and hates water lol

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Rubie is sick loads and if it's been a while since she was fed it does smell a bit like adult sick. How often is it normal for them to be sick, Rubie is sick at least twice after every feed...

4. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

I don't know what's normal, but she seems to be sicking up small amounts a little while after her feed. Sometimes it's quite a lot and it gets in her hair, which is minging! And is especially annoying if it's just after she's had bathtime!

5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Yeah I have this problem, I end up watching her for ages after armed with a muslin square ready to mop it up cos she soaks herself. Oh the joys!! :lol: