Baby shower!

KirstyD

Reaction score
I was thrown a surprise baby shower yesterday!! I was supposed to be going for lunch with my mum and dad and on the way my OH turns the car into where my best friend lives and i'm like where are you going? Then I look at my friends house and all my friends and family are standing out front with banner and all.

I was sooo shocked and surprised, it was just lovely! They decorated the house all up and put baby photos of me and OH round the room. I got some lovely gifts and we played games too, sooo funny. I had to take off then put back on a nappy on a teddy blindfolded, play guess the nursery rhyme (i was rubbish :lol:), had a baby related quiz, guess the sweets in the baby bottle, guess the baby food! Very amusing!

Ahhhh i had a great time and they all made me feel so special :D

Here's a few piccies:
CIMG0627-1.jpg

CIMG0628-1.jpg

How cool is this, a cake made from nappies!
CIMG0631-1.jpg

awh thats a lovely suprise!!! Your bump looks gorge too!

xx

awww thats great hun so pleased u enjoyed it and I have to agree your bumpage looks fab!!! xx

aww it's a nappy cake! I bought one of these for my friends baby shower 3 weeks ago. They are gorg and my friend was thrilled with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
A baby shower just sounds like when it's raining cats and dogs, apart from instead of cats and dogs, it's babies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back