Baby nurofen every night??

Re meds spoons, you can get syringe packs for baby meds from the chemist, which come with a nozzle/cone that fits meds bottles, so you just pop the syringe in, turn it upside down and draw up an acurate amount of medicine. Saves so much hassle and is tidy too. Takes two secs to measure the correct amount and no spills!!

tapatalking x

Re meds spoons, you can get syringe packs for baby meds from the chemist, which come with a nozzle/cone that fits meds bottles, so you just pop the syringe in, turn it upside down and draw up an acurate amount of medicine. Saves so much hassle and is tidy too. Takes two secs to measure the correct amount and no spills!!

tapatalking x

Those syringes are a life saver! I have a drawer full (I was given all different sizes from the ward when Sophie was poorly and needed syringe fed) I also like how Calpol comes with a syringe now.

I've just bought Sophie a amber teething necklace (worked for AJ), I have teething powders too. I plan on using anbesol or teething gel before meds. I will say I did use calpol/nurofen for AJ when needed as no-one likes to see their baby in pain (toothache for an adult is bad, cant imagine what it feels like for a baby!)
I wouldnt however give it 'incase'.

Hope you find something that works for little man. xx

I have loads too! So much easier than a spoon!! Ill keep using them til shes left home- im being honest lol. I got given morphine in a syringe once on the postnatal ward x

tapatalking x

Tried giving harry gripe water via a spoon thsat came with the nurofen and he spat it out! Think I'll try those syringes :) xxx

Honestly theyre soooo much easier!! My LO knocks the spoon out my hand when I feed her so no way Im gonna give her meds with one x

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NikUchiha
Back