Hey Everyone

Sassy

Reaction score
I joined a while go ut Haven't posted a whole lot (i'm a member of quite a few forums)

Just wanted to drop in and Say hi and Hope I can remember to post a lot more often :)

A Bit about me, I live in Grimsby UK with My fiance Gaz and My son Harrison who's 16 months old now :) I am due with baby boy Number 2 on the 31st January 2006 :D

hey there Sassy

Congrats on having a boy, have you got names picked out yet?

hey :D
Names we aren't too sure on yet!!
We like Samuel and we also like the names Jackson and Lucas!!! nothing set in stone yet though!!

i love the name Lucas

That was a possible for this baby but my 6 year old sons best mate at school is called it so we opted for Coby instead

we like Samuel!

Also in the running are Riley, Corey & Daniel

Riley is the top runner so far, then it is different enough not to have a middle name! But i want to have a back up because when he is born he may not look like a Riley!

Our next door neighbours have a nine month old called Samuel and he's absolutely lovely..the name suits him down to the ground. Unfortunately it was one of the names I liked! My OH says no worries, call the child samuel but I think it would be a bit weird, having two kids the same names growing up beside each other...provided they stay, of course. We're sticking right where we are for the next ten years or so!

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back