SAMI

K X

Reaction score
Hi Sami, I am 22 years old and thought i was 3 months pregnant! Over a week ago i was rushed into hospital with severe pains in my stomach, at the time I thought I was losing the baby but wasn't bleeding. Then they transferred me to another hospital with a gynae ward in it, and confirmed that I am not miscarrying however, there was a chance that it could be eptopic. Anyway got the all clear, but I am still having pains which I have been told is normal. Eptopic pregnancy-a sign is when the pain is specifically on the right side high up. I have just been for my scan an hour ago and found out I am only 6 weeks!! I feel deflated as all I have done is worry, and when I got to what I thought was 3 months I put my mind at ease a little as I thought I was out the "danger" period. How wrong. All they could see at the scan was a heartbeat. So here I am back worrying. I would love to be like other people, being over the moon, but I am just stressing big time. Hope you are ok, and things go well.x

Hi there, I had to go for an early scan as I was having problems and I got the same thing. The little sac with the heartbeat. I know you are disappointed becuase you thought you were so much further on, but you will be fine. The heartbeat is a really good sign. I was having really bad pains as well and I was terrified (having previously suffered 2 mc's).

I spend everyday worrying and stressing about something going wrong but its only natural. These forums are great for using others as a sounding board and for getting advice.

Try not to worry, for you and your baby.

Jacq xx

Hi Jacq, thanks for your help, this is my first pregnancy and so many people have suffered m/c's that I find the whole pregnancy experience nerve wracking. Plus the fact that I get a lot of sore tummy's-which my doctor never told me can be fairly common.

Hope you and baby are keeping well. ;o)

Hi thanks for the thread!

Had my scan and saw my 'little bean' - saw the heart beating like crazy and I started crying I was so releived. my baby is in my uterus and all is fine with the baby and me. They can't see my left ovary but then I'm not worried about that rigth now as long as this little life is growing well! Got a picture too so I can remind myself of the perfect little 'blob' growing inside me! I feel like I'm on cloud nine and can't stop grinning!

I'm still getting pains but am off work and resting as much as possible which probably means being sat on inernet all day!

Thanks for you messages xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back