baby number 2

littlemoo

Reaction score
My partner is always telling charlotte she will have a little brother or sister when she is older. This scares me because im not sure i want anymore. in a way i would want another as i would like charlie to be brought up on her own, but i dont want to go through what i went through having her.
i lost 3 ltrs or more of blood and the doctors said i could have died. they said they dont know why this happend and dont know if it will happen again. not sure id want to risk my life again. do you think im being silly?

Hi

Oh hun :hug: yoru not being silly.
I think if you do want another baby theyw illmonitor you more and at least they will know your history.
Are they able to do anything to prevent this?
But what ever you choose im sure your partner will understand it was a scary situation you were in
Katrina

I'm sure you could opt for a C-section in a situation like yours? Have you asked anyone about it? Would knowing you could have a C-section make you feel better?

yes i asked whilei was in hospital about c-section for next time, but my consultant said he doesnt know if that would make it any better as they dont know why i wouldnt stop bleeding. im constantly thinking about it, so when i go bed it plays on my mind and i have nightmares and everything. do you think i would be able to see a doctor about this to put my mind at rest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back