Baby Naps

Bella2

Reaction score
When does your baby nap during the day and for how long? Grace is doing well during the night in that she goes to bed around 7:30-8pm, has a feed around 4am then back down until 8am. Just not sure how long she should be napping during the day though? x x

Im not sure on this one, charlie goes down between 8-9, has a bottle around2, goes straight back down (hes usually still asleep) same again between 5-6, straight down between 8-8.30. He then usually naps from 11-1.30/2,and about half 4 for an hour :) I ususally just look out for the signs of tiredness, niggling, rubbing eyes and yawning and usually disinterested in everything and wrap him up and put him in his bed...then it judt sort of got regular time-wise on its own :) xx

I think all babies are different, Kynon don't like sleeping much but he will normally have a broken couple of hours throughout the day, one around 10 then another late afternoon.

I'm sure all the books say at 3 months they should be getting 4hrs sleep during the day and 10 during the night? Mine roughly has a nap around 11, 2 & 4 but it might only be 10 mins or it could be 2 hrs or he might not have one some days! I can't seem to force a nap routine on him he just does it, I usually feed him and he falls asleep on me, sometimes I can get him up in his crib but most times he wakes up if I move little monkey!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back