Tattoo!

Layla, like that one but doesn't David Beckham have something similar on his back? Lots of detail so would definitely have to be black

Here is the strangest tattoo you will see in a while. It hasn't come out well because its hard taking pics of the back of your arm! Basically, its a space themed armband with a flying saucer, alien, ray gun, space ship and planets and stars etc. When I finally get pg, I'm gonna decorate the nursery with stars, very much like my ticker

Picture027.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture024.jpg

cool tattoo!

I have found a couple more which are more girly now..

butterfly2.jpg

butterfly.jpg

im loving the first one!

xx

Is that first one real?! Never seen colours that bright! But I like em both. Have you ever bought tattoo magazines? I found them very helpful when choosing mine. You used to be able to buy them in HMV but you may have to try ebay nowadays. Worth a look..........x

no, the first one is just paint, but its still cool i think.

there are bound to be henna stools at the festival this weekend so i will have a look at there designs too.

xx

oooh those ones are nice layla dont like that angel it looks scary

my oh tattoos

Becksthespider.jpg

That spiders calle becks :lol:

Tatts.jpg

3 stars and a black line ready for his sleeve tattoo

I have a tatoo and I hate it. I really regret having it done and think it looks awful :(

i have one on my lower back its a butterfly i got it done when i was 18 and just split from an ex who didnt want me to have tatoos :lol: but i got it there so that when i am old and wrinkly no one will see it

i have a unicorn on my right side of my back.

layla i love the second one of butterflies.

i wanted the kids initials on my wrist but am now getting their names as an ankle chain.

I want to get a new tattoo soon, OH says he will pay :)

I want something that symbolises Mason and Brody, but I'm not sure what.
I do LOVE white tattoos but they can fade over time and make your skin look stained.

when i used to rave in the 90's, you used to be able to get tattoos that glowed under ultra violet.

I admire all of you who have the guts to get tattoos!!! Something I just cant do... afraid of pain and I'm convinced that I would want it removed again. And my even greater concern, is what it will look like when I'm old and wrinkly... :shakehead: :D
nope... just talked myself out of it again.

Emilia xx

Hi

Layla i have no idea... why dont you go into the tattoo shop and look at a few for ideas.. or get them to make one for you .
I have three now dolphin onmy ankle, whinnie the pooh and piglet on my left shoulder blade, and kiaras name in a heart and a flower around it on my right shoulder blade , bernie and i were just talking about wanting another one, they are sooo adicting and i dont wanna have too many though ...
Katrina

Hi cool tattoos! I have a flower on my back below the shoulder but really want to get another when Leorah is born, I'm thinking about a fairy or something feminine, I just don't know where to have it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back