baby movements

lisa282

Reaction score
So much for baby's movements slowing down in the final stretch.....mine just seem to be getting more often and more powerful!! :roll: My entire belly takes on the shape of baby and I get definite leg and arm stretches out the sides, Im sure she is trying to fight her way out :wink: . Its almost constant throughout the day and evening now, and Im also woken up several times in the night with a painful prod :shakehead: , I can see this little madam is going to be trouble!! :lol: I was stood in a queue at the shops yesterday and 3 people commented on my moving belly, I wasnt sure whether to be flattered by the attention or annoyed that they were all staring at me! :oops: Its just all getting a bit much now and becoming quite painful as the movements are so big and strong, I cant wait to get her out now :pray: Dont get me wrong, I love being pregnant and its lovely to watch her moving around but now I just wanna meet the lil lady who is causing all this trouble!! :wave: :hug:

Awww hun have some :hug: from me.

I have a good idea how you feel as I've been having to put up with this for the last 4-5 days as well. He seems to be doing an awful lot of turning around and REALLY pushes at my skin when he does it :shock: And then there's all the usual kicks/punches etc :roll:

I just keep saying to him "give it a few more weeks fatty and you wont be able to do that anymore because you wont have enough room! :twisted: :lol: "

Very BIG hugs lisa282 :hug: :hug: :hug:
My LO is exactly the same, she's trying to stretch out where there's no room to stretch :eek: :lol:

I know how you feel. I'm sure this one is trying to come out through my belly button. (Going the wrong way? Must take after her dad! :lol: )

The belly button bit is the most sensitive! He pops it out like a big cone!

My little man has been his most active lately, but think that's due to him big back to back :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back