Baby Movements

hellie123

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering what my baby is up to at the moment, for the last couple of days rather than just kicks I have been feeling like the baby is rolling around in there are pushing my tummy out, its a lovely feeling, bit strange feeling too, sometimes I just get a kick them then its like the baby is shaking around so much in there.

Just wondered what other people are experiencing at the moment x

What stage are you at sweet?

Im getting all the popping movements at the moment; cant wait for the full on established kicks, thats such a great stage :D

Oh yes, at that stage it can sometimes feel like you have an alien in your tummy! When I was pregnant with my son my whole bump used to physically change shape. It will feel just like that hun, totally normal! :hug:

Jaidy said:
Oh yes, at that stage it can sometimes feel like you have an alien in your tummy! When I was pregnant with my son my whole bump used to physically change shape. It will feel just like that hun, totally normal! :hug:

That's just what mine is doing its amazing to watch and feels so stange inside, its the best feeling in the world though :D

Yeah, really cherish it, cos as odd as it sounds you kinda miss it when the baby is born!

I cant wait for my tummy to change shape again :lol: :lol: :lol:

My baby is lying accross my tummy and im getting odd feeling movements, every scan ive had she has been accross my tummy i hope she decides to turn!

Awww that's really cool that you can feel so much! My little one was pushing my belly out today on the right of my bump and it felt so funny...I dunno what she's doing in there either lol :wink:

I was lying next to hubby yesterday and he said to me that I dont even look pregnant when im lying down, my belly was all squidgy etc, even when I was standing up it just felt like too much fat! Later in the evening I went and stood in front of him and said put your hand on my belly now and his face was a picture! LO had obviously moved cos my belly was hard all of a sudden at the front! I think the thought of a little me/him in there creeps him out a little! :rotfl: Especially when its moving!!! :rotfl:

I had what felt like a rolling feeling the other day, cant have been anything but the baby! and a few little light thuds every so often. Still feeling the light tickly feelings around belly button too. Cant wait to feel a proper big kick! Dont think hubby wants to feel that tho!

maridunn said:
I was lying next to hubby yesterday and he said to me that I dont even look pregnant when im lying down, my belly was all squidgy etc, even when I was standing up it just felt like too much fat! Later in the evening I went and stood in front of him and said put your hand on my belly now and his face was a picture! LO had obviously moved cos my belly was hard all of a sudden at the front! I think the thought of a little me/him in there creeps him out a little! :rotfl: Especially when its moving!!! :rotfl:

I had what felt like a rolling feeling the other day, cant have been anything but the baby! and a few little light thuds every so often. Still feeling the light tickly feelings around belly button too. Cant wait to feel a proper big kick! Dont think hubby wants to feel that tho!

Ah, its so lovely especially that your OH can share it with you too, my husband loves to feel baby kicking and moving around x

aww it's strange isn't it i love feeling lil mat moving about :D my hubby and son have felt lil mat too and you can now see when he kicks my belly moves i LOVE sitting there and watching it :cheer: :cheer: i just need my daughter to feel him kick now :D it's so amasing :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back