baby movement!!!

rosiee

Reaction score
i think i can feel the baby moving for the first time!! it feels like i have popping candy in my belly!!!!!!

my tickers off too btw, im 15 weeks now. is this too early? im sure its the baby! i dont know what else it would be!

x x x

That's lovely :) Sure sounds like it's baby! xx

I felt the same at 15 wks. 16 & 17 wks the flutters are getting more frequent!! Lovely isn't it!!!

Iv been asking that question this week too its so hard to tell if it is baby or not, iv only felt it once though, where about its ur belly did you feel it? mine was about 3 inches down from bellybutton n over to the left no idea if thats the right place or not LOL

Aww, it's always so sweet when they move for the first time! Congratulations :lol: x

That's how it felt to me too popping that'll be baby! :) x

I think I felt mine the other day too, it was like a tadpole sort of swimming in my belly, i went for ym 16 week check the day after and it was in the same posiition, it sort of stopped me and made me go ooooh cos i wasent sure what it was but hasent had it since! :(

awww yay!!!!!! thank you everyone!!!!! I've felt it a couple of times since too, its so lovely :D

hugsy, i felt it around 2 inches under my belly button over to the left, i hope you feel it again soon!!! :D i hope you do too maybemummy, i have my 16 week check on wednesday, so will be interested to see where the baby is :)

x x x

i felt that once, pretty sure it was babs, not felt it since but i know baby is kicking up a storm as it boots the doppler when i listen in lol

I have had something like this as well. Like bubbles or popping in my belly. :love: the feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back