Baby movement??

Mike

Reaction score
My wife is now just over 15 weeks and we have been advice to beware of maybe feeling the baby move this weeks or soon after.

When did you feel your first movements???

what does it feel like??

we aint got a clue what its gonna be so for all she knows she would most likely think it was gas. lol

Hi Mike

Your wife probably won't feel proper little dunts for another few weeks yet. What she will probably get over the next 2-3 weeks are what can only be described as little flutters in her tummy. I put it down to wind at the time but with hindsight i now believe it was my baby.

Everyone experiences it differently. You might find your wife might stress about not feeling too much movement initially so just be prepared to ease her worries and tell her to pop on here for a chat if she likes.

Well I can't remember when I felt my first son but I started to feel this one around 10 weeks. It feels like little bubbles popping everso gently. I know the difference between when i'm a bit windy cos I get a bubbly feeling the at the top of my stomach as everything has moved up now! lol. The feeling I get is quite low down. I'm 14 weeks now but havent felt a definite 'kick' as yet, think its still a little too early. Flutters and bubbles are getting stronger though!

I first felt little flicks around 16 weeks. Kind of like when you are tired and your eyelid flickers.

i felt mine at 15 weeks...basically feels like bubbles popping/ flutters etc...reallly weird sensation....

I think ive felt mine a couple of times in the morning when im still in bed, just like the others say. Im 17 weeks.

I first felt movement from 18 weeks and this is my first baby. Only slight to start with, exactly like the other ladies have described, flutterings. Now theres no stopping him though xxx

I didn't feel anything tip about 20 weeks, mike you prob won't feel anything til about 25 weeks as it's ever so slight. Mine felt like it was flicking me from inside! X

at first it will feel like butterflys and then as you get further along you will start to feel baby kicking

I felt my first at about 15weeks, then my second child not till about 22 weeks. This time around it started at 14weeks but wasnt quite sure if it was the baby or not, but can definitely feel movements now :)

i describe it liek this lol

have you ever held a goldfish in a bag of water? when the fish swims around and brushes against the bag and you can feel it touch you hand? its like this only inside you lol

i describe it liek this lol

have you ever held a goldfish in a bag of water? when the fish swims around and brushes against the bag and you can feel it touch you hand? its like this only inside you lol

lol, very easy to understand that one. its just that midwife she needs to look out for the first movements. if she dont feel anything by about 22 weeks there may be a problem.

ur likely to feel it earlier if ur of a slight built! or have had a baby b4 as u know what to expect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back