Baby monitors

I have a bt monitor and Angelcare mat for my first, just bought a ac401 Angelcare monitor and may from eBay which was used once paid £32 for it. And it's in perfect condition. I swear by the Angelcare ones wouldn't be without my mat

Last edited:
Angel care sensor mat is good, the only con I would say is if you lift baby out of cot for night feed and forget to switch off the monitor before hand when you're half asleep & groggy then the siren is pretty loud and WILL wake up everyone in the house lol x

Lol - yes, thanks for the tip keely! That'd be fun in the early hours... o.o
I've gone ahead and ordered the angelcare mat on its own (ac300) and the bt 300 monitor for an audio one, as it seemed to come out best on Which? according to my mother. Thanks all for the guidance! ;-)

Angel care sensor mat is good, the only con I would say is if you lift baby out of cot for night feed and forget to switch off the monitor before hand when you're half asleep & groggy then the siren is pretty loud and WILL wake up everyone in the house lol x

Haha atleast they'll know what it sounds like :lol:

I have used the tommee tippee monitor with sensor may for my last 2 kids, they were out of stock this time so I bought the angelcare one but tbh the tommee tippee is more user friendly, doesn't take as much setting up and I think it's more sensitive than the angelcare.

strongly recommend getting one with a camera on it! been the best investment for us, we can watch what our daughter is doing without going in if she was crying, as very often she would stop and resettle if we just watched her for a moment.

also now she is a toddler we can make sure she isn't climbing out of bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back