Baby Massage Classes

Jollypops

Reaction score
I've had a letter through to say that we can now go to baby massage classes which lasts for 5 weeks, we have only just received it as they had said that Calum couldnt join in because he is a prem baby :wall: Dont understand why just because he is a prem baby he couldnt go before, he still has the same feelings!

Anyway does anyone else attend any classes or intend to?
If you go do you like it?

I went, never really do any of it, but the most important thing was I met other new mums there too! One of which I found lived just round the corner and we now go out regularly for walks and stuff!

Go just for the social aspect and sharing ideas even if nothing else! Ours turned into more of a mothers meeting than massage class (the babies get tired quite quickly!)

I went and found them quite good although it did take a few sessions to get DD used to it and she never took to the massages on her back as she would never allow me to lay her on her belly.

Worth going to though.

I had to wait till DD was 12 weeks but i dont now why they wouldnt allow a prem baby.

I had classes in baby massage, they were great and Jessica still enjoys a bit of a massage after her bath. Some babies like it some don't is what i've heard.

I went to a 3 week course and enjoyed it :)

we just finished a 10 week (1 afternoon a week) baby masaage course.i dont really use it at home,caden only really liked his back and his legs and feet doing but for the social aspect it was good and i found it quite relaxing with the lights and music.Also it led to me starting wiggle n giggle classes with caden so thats a bonus :D

I took Calleigh on a course. It was good, Calleigh enjoyed some of the massages but its good to be around other mums.
I need to start getting out to some groups really.

I went when Oliver was around 3 months old and really enjoyed it - we still do it most nights now after his bath. It was nice to see other mums and babies too. Premature babies can be very touch sensitive though, so maybe that was the reason.. they didn't want him to get over-stimulated or thought he might not be comfortable with it so you'd be better trying it a bit later? I don't know, but hope you enjoy it! :)

I've rang them today to say that we will join the course, so just got to wait now and am looking forward to it, sure Calum is too as he already loves it!

Its good to see lots of you have done it or doing it and enjoying it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back