• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby lying too low?

AliCat

Reaction score
Hi girls, how are you all?

All day, I've had this strange and slightly uncomfortable feeling really low down in my womb like the baby's pressing down or something. It's not so uncomfortable to warrant a call to the midwife or anything, just a bit odd. I am trying to sit and stand straight to relieve it a bit. Perhaps a good stretch out in bed might help. Baby is kicking a lot and seems fine in there, and she's moving a lot around the bottom of my uterus (seems to be her favourite position - the sonographer couldn't get the head measurements properly as she was lying with her head so low down). I feel fine on the whole, just a wee bit uncomfy...

Ah yeah! :roll: It's a wierd feeling - Feels like baby is about to climb out or something!

x

I think this is all Lo's preferred position of the month, mine has constantly been down low. funny coz DS prefered to be as high as he could get.... :think: dont know which is worse!!

I've noticed with my LO they go through phases of lying in different positions, I guess their just the same as us really, have to change position every now and then like when we are in bed we don't stay in the same position all night. Hope she moves soon so your a bit more comfy! :hug:

Thanks girls, I'll have to get up every so often today and walk about so that might make her budge a bit!! Had quite a good sleep so it's not so uncomfortable thankfully!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back