baby jake has arrived

blessed83

Reaction score
:cheer: im a mummy!!!!!!!

baby jake was born 6.15 this morning 3 wks early weighing 6.14lb. i am so happy, the labour was quite a tale to tell but i did it!!

i am in hozzy at mo so internet is cack but i will post my birth story as soon as i am home.xxxxx my little prince is beautiful.xxxxx

I did text you back quickly as i just got your text! Congratulations! :cheer: :cheer:

Awww Congratulations, that is brillliant news ... Well done xxxx

:cheer: Congratulations :cheer: can't wait to here your birth story & see a pic of your wee boy :hug:

Oh wow thats fantastic news. Congratulations :cheer: :cheer:

Welcome to the world baby Jake :hug: :hug:

Looking forward to hearing your birth story.

Take care xxxxxxxx :hug:

Congratulations!! :cheer: So many baby's on here seem to be making early appearances at the moment :shock: Must get my bum into gear and think about sorting a hospital bag out! :lol:

S x

CONGRATULATIONS

well done to you , i can wait to see his photos.

Congrats, another early babe,

would someone please let my LO know about being early as she seems to be ignoring her mummies pleas!!!

:cheer: :cheer: Welcome baby Jake!!! Congrats, hope your birth wasn't too bad and look forward to reading your birth story. I hope i have mine at 37 weeks!!

well done hunni....and welcome to the world baby Jake :hug: :hug:

Hope you're home soon because I can't wait to read your birth story and see the piccies

:hug:

congratulations hun! :hug: i cant wait to read the birth story (im so nosy! haha!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back