Baby Hospital

i cant beleive shes only 18 shes being soooo strong an really deserves the chance 2 b a mum she would be an amazing mum she is already

I don't know how anyone could cope with that, let alone somebody of her age. :( She's being amazing.

My god how heartbreaking!!! When Amy said that "they take it for granted" I knew what she meant by that. I do take it for granted that I'll hold my Eva tonight, touch her hair and kiss her all over. Makes you think....

I just can't watch it - too raw still. Was the most awful time of my life :(

Neonatal staff are so special though, absolutely amazing :)

Oh god how awful, no parent should ever go through it :cry:

I just can't watch it - too raw still. Was the most awful time of my life :(

Neonatal staff are so special though, absolutely amazing :)

:hug: :hug: to you sweetheart :hug:
It's raw for me because of my sister - I know she wasn't a baby but it was pretty much the same that happened. It's painful to watch, you are best not to until you feel you can xx

Really hits home the rollercoaster we are on and the unknown we face :-(

:hugs: Laura......think you're very strong! Don't know how you've managed to cope, you're amazing!!!!

I'm so glad I didn't watch it! I'd be a mess........sounds so sad :( I'm so lucky to have my little girl!

It's really so very sad and makes me wonder how many infant fatalities there were prior to the miracle of medicine? Awful :-(

Just finished watching it and I'm a blubbering mess :cry: baby Charlie died on the day our Francesca was conceived :( She would have made an amazing Mum to that little boy, she was amazing for the short time she had with him x

I v+ it but after reading fb and this thread im not sure I should watch it, its sounds so sad. Liverpool Womens is where I had Adam and where Im booked in to have this LO too, im not to sure whether ill scare myself by watching it too.
Massive :hugs: Laura x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back