Baby Hospital

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
A few weeks ago i heard a programme was starting that was filmed in the hospital where i had Adam and where im planning on having my little missy, Liverpool Womens in the neonatal ward and have been waiting for it to come on. Just thought id let you ladies know its on tonight at 9pm on itv for anyone that wants to give it a watch x x

I wasn't sure whether to watch it and put it on 10 mins ago. How premature was the baby Charlie? it's so sad, not sure i can watch it.

Oh darn it I missed it :( although one born every minute USA starts this Thursday, might give that a go!!!

I ended up going to bed and v+ it, but after reading everyone status on fb im not to sure whether to watch it or not, it sounded very sad x x

Don't watch it! I found it heartbreaking, I was sobbing my heart out and still feel sad about it this morning xx

don't think I could watch one born every minute USA, the UK one seemed staged and over the top, i dread to think what the american one would be like

Can you imagine?!! I don't think I could either!!

Oh.. im kinda glad i didnt stay awake to watch it now.. i got sad watching Prison Break 'The Final Break' (after ive already seen it so knew what was gonna happen lol) id have been a wreck watching sad things about babies!
When i was preg with both my girls i used to watch the baby hospital programmes all the time.. this one i dont think i can :(

My friend emailed me last night and told me not to watch it. She doesn't have any kids, and never will, she's not maternal in the slightest, and she messaged me to say she was sitting bawling her eyes out, and didn't even want to tell me what happened in it. I'm not daft...I know I wont be able to handle it, and I know I will think about it for days and worry about it happening to me so i'm not watching it now.

i've not watched any of one born every minute, gonna catch up on it all later in the pregnancy, i'm sure some of it was filmed in the hospital my little princess was born in.

:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back