Hissy fits and hiccups

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Oh my poor boy lol. I shouldn't laugh but he's got a major case of hiccups and is getting really annoyed, I've rubbed his bum and back as best I could but it's not helping and my whole bump is jumping :lol:. He starting to try and throw himself about but he's running out of room. I've told him that the best cure for hiccups is to get his head engaged :D

On the plus side I've ironed all of his clothes.....2 flippin hours with a turbo steamer pod iron thingy :shock:. Having a break now before I put them all away and then I'm bouncing on my ball for a bit. Then hopefully the nursery stickers will arrive and I can get the bloomin bedroom finished and go get the moses basket. Fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxxx

They're so cute when they have hicups:) hope he moves on further down soon!!

Xx!!

Wow I'm pretty impressed that you ladies can feel where bubs is- I know he's in my belly but I couldn't say what ways up or down/ bum or head .....

x

You will hun. I don't have a lot of water so maybe can feel him more but there's nothing cuter than watching a little bum emerge at the side of my belly button for a rub lol

Bless him :)

All I get is a foot or hand :) OH is a bit freaked out by how my belly moves, says it reminds him of alien :)

OH said that to me too lol. Makes me laugh when he starts getting fruity, my bump moves and OH just walks off bless him. I've got to tell him tonight that I need sex at least once a day now to evict my little squatter :D

AJ has hiccups at least 2-3 times a day now. He seems to be a windy baby. I have infacol in ready just in case. I try patting his back and his bum which slows them down but doesn't clear them. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back