baby heart monitors

Layla

Reaction score
im looking in to getting one, never had one for my last 2 pregnancies, has anyone got one, are they any good??

I havent heard any bad feedback from people I knwo that have them. I really want one too but cant afford it at the moment, Ive seen them on ebay for £70 so probably get one from there as not sure where ele you can buy them.
cat x

yeah thats where i have seen them on ebay, they are going for £20 tho, so im going to grab one quick

My friend got one from mothercare or boots for £30 and she thinks its great, its the big blue and white oval one she has.

You attatch the belt round your stomach and you put these things in your ears and turn it on... I think you have to be like 16wks preg to use a home one to be able to hear, but I am not to sure....have a look at them on ebay!
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hi all, I just recieved my baby heart doppler this morning and its great! Got it from ebay for £48 in the end. Its just so unbelievable to hear its tiny heartbeat. Made my 8 yr old laugh though when we put it to his heart. He couldnt stop giggling!!!! Definately recommend one.
With the dopplers you can hear babies heartbeat at around 12wks.

Hi!

I have just hired one from www.baby-beats.co.uk and it is wonderful. They provide the gel and battery and can hire them for a month at a time for £24.99 each month. We will probably keep ours for about amonth. Delivery is really speedy to. It is so reassuring to hear our baby's hearbeat drumming away when ever we want to hear it! You may have to look in a different spot each time to try to listen to it though as they are wriggly little babys and move about!

Would recommend anyone getting one if they can afford it!
Sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back