• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby girls - TMI

it didnt happen to jayde and this is the first i knew it could happen as no one ever told me i think i would of panicked if i saw blood though

Im glad I read this as it would be super scarey without being prewarned.

DS doesn't, his is too small Bless, I always feel I have to make excuses for him. At hospital the other day he was being weighed and I told the nurse that it was cold, so he had a little shrinkage

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know what you mean I would have been completely freaked out if I had not read about it and then it happended to my baby girl. Its something that you would not expect and like what other people have posted about having white mucousy discharge. :puke: :puke: I would have been worried if I had experienced that and nobody had pre warned me.

Crystal xx

My LO had it it was just slight spotting, luckly it happened the day the MW came over so it was her who told me. Nothing to worry about.

Isabella didnt have a little period but have heard it is common

I was told to expect discharge....but not blood!

The morning the midwife told me that there might be some discharge I changed Mhairi and ta-daaa! There was the discharge.....I swear my midwife was psychic......coz she mentioned other things that happened on the day she told me about them!

xxx

Tia never had it... but little miss had a few spots of blood on day two and three.... Mind you my hormones had had such a huge impact on her lady bits because they were swollen when she was born.... and were so much swollen when I was pregnant she was mistaken for having testicles... :roll: I knew that this was a possibility from when I had Tia though, so I was quite prepared this time round.. :)

deffo no blood for me.

Amber did have a slight white discharge very minut amount HV and midwfe explained it was all due to my hormones and not to worry. She hasnt had it since.

Kylie1007 said:
crystabell said:
Kylie1007 said:
Are you sure it's blood? New babies wee orange for the first week or so.

Yeah it is definately blood. Have looked it up on the internet and there are various sites that advise the same thing. It is like a mini periofd that baby girls can have. Longest it would last is about a week and then they wouldn't have any more bleeding until actual periods started later in life. Here is a link to one site:

http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,6077,00.html

Crystal xx

And did you know that baby boys get erections! :shock:

LOL I didnt untill Harrison was born :rotfl: :rotfl: You definitely learn alot once you've had a child

holly had it, we had ben warned about though so werent surprised, it was only a smaal spot though at about 2 days old

porscia had no blood... just a sticky white substance...

About the baby boy thing. I remember one of my (single) friends had her baby boy 3 years ago. I got woken up by my mobile beeping in the middle of the night... "OMG he has an erection, what do I do?".

I mean, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? :rotfl:

I did what every good friend would do in that situation at 3 in the morning... I googled it. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back