Baby engaging

lealea85

Reaction score
What does it feel like?
I was told the pains I'm feeling in my hips n lower back is where baby is engaging.
N because I have SPD it prob feels worse.

The constant feeling like I need to take a number 2 is jarring n my minge feels like it's gonna fall off as there's load of pressure n loads more when he feels it's in his right to act like he is participating in wrestling!

Anyone else know what engaging feels like?
What did u experience?
And what can I do to ease the pain? I'm on hot baths n strapping hot water bottles to my lower back like a camel :/

This will b so helpful

My baby is fully engaged and I feel a pressure in my bum, and feel sometimes like there's something stuck in between my legs also. I have bad pain in my left hip a majority of the time, but one great thing is I don't get anything stuck under my ribs! It's a godsend! Lol. X

I think my little one has just started to engage because Im getting achey hips and period pains and I feel pressure especially if I need the loo!

yeah when you need the loo is the worst, i cant decide if im going into labour or just need a poo sometimes! haha x

I have had period pains for about a week now off and on and MW said baby wasn't engaged but was in position read and that the pains been it's nuzzling down.

I have gone off my food a bit the last couple of days, anyone know if that's linked to the movements?

Haha lexi I scared my friend yesterday cos I stood up and then had that pain that was because I needed the loo but I doubled over cos i wasn't expecting it and my friend was like 'oh my God dont go into labour I dont know what to do" I almost wet myself laughing at her and the reassured her that even if I did go into labour there was no way I would give birth after one Contraction!!'

Mrs s, that's what ive been getting for over a week now it's just Annoyingly painful

Haha lexi I scared my friend yesterday cos I stood up and then had that pain that was because I needed the loo but I doubled over cos i wasn't expecting it and my friend was like 'oh my God dont go into labour I dont know what to do" I almost wet myself laughing at her and the reassured her that even if I did go into labour there was no way I would give birth after one Contraction!!'

Loooooooooool that tickled me.
U get that pain too?? When my bladder gets too full it's killer

Yes I do it's not nice lealea feels very uncomfortable but I just keep thinking it's all good news if it means she is engaging :)

Lol yeah pain is your friend in these incidents!! Apparently! Lol. My bump has dropped literally about 5 inche I can fit nearly 2 hands under my bust to the top of my bump, I'm so pleased! Even if nothing happens it's still a move in the right direction! X

My bump has dropped a Lil cos I can still feel him under rib :/

I think my cheeky lil lady has popped back up because she was much lower last week...... Put come
The yoga ball!!!

bounce on the ball and it helps them engage! god how have you lived without one for all this time with all the pains youve been getting?!?!?!??!

Ive used one since way before i was pregnant let alone being pregnant lol! get one, they are only £5 in tescos. x

I just got on all fours n rocked, had baths n invested in my hot water bottle.
Will have to blow mine up

Def try the ball lealea I have found great for achey hips and stuff it helped me loads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back