Baby Dust Please

smurf

Reaction score
:wave: :wave: I've been trying since June without much success I know I ovulate every month because I get the pains and I've been using persona. I got pg in April without even trying, was a week before my wedding so had other things to stress about but unfortuately I lost that bean. Anyway today is day 5 of my cycle and so I'm trying out the magic medicine. I got the one from Sainsburys and on first taste wasn't too bad.

SO please please please all you lucky new mums and mums-to-be throw some baby dust my way. I'm over here :wave: :wave: :wave:

Good luck hunny
*blowing lots of baby dust your way*
:hug:

:wave: I'm not a Mum or Mum to be but wanted to blow some dust your way too!
I am also on the magic medicine (the ASDA one), have you seen the magic medicine post below? - am totally shocked how many people it worked for - Let's hope it works for us too :)

Lots of baby dust for you hun ~:%*~~babydust~~*%:~

I am sending you lots of baby dust.
Best of luck for this month :hug: :hug:

Aw thanks guys :hug: I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Bexters - yes I did and was amazed and gutted I hadn't seen it sooner, its why I thought I'd give it a go everyone who tried it seemed to have gotten lucky so fingers crossed for us eh!

*blows baby dust* Good luck Hon!!!

I'm just starting to try - well next month not this as I have to dose up on folick acid big time I have Spina Bifida Occulta, doesn't effect me but is hereditary.

Anyhow, I'm off to Boots and Asda this afternoon to buy the magic medicine, ovulation sticks and themometre.

All very exciting. Goop luck on the magic med. When will you know if it worked??

Becs

Hiya thanks I should ovulate on day 10 so I guess 2 weeks after that so won't be for about another 3 weeks god it seems so far away.

Best of luck to you too

Good luck!

I'm almost at then end of my first week at the 2ww.

Hi

Good luck hun and lots and lots of baby dust to you .
Katrinaxx

fairies flying high above
sprinkle you with baby dust

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231