baby didn't move much on tues-midwife yesterday.........

foxymum

Reaction score
went & saw the midwife yesterday a.m coz on tues the baby hardly moved atall & i was getting a bit worried.

she put me on the monitor for 10 mins & baby is very happy :dance:
i am now measuring 34/35 wks so i have to have a scan at 38 wks to assess babys size, she said they won't let me go a day over due coz it is quite a big baby (or so they say)

might have the start of a urine infection so she sent urine sample off to hosp & will let me know.

just relieved baby is happy in there, i was getting quite upset :(

hope all you ladies are ok?
xx

i think its the heat aswell foxymum coz my babys very active and yesterday he was being very sluggish and i didnt feel him move much at all..MW said its the heat and he seems very happy!

I agree I think it's the heat.

Glad baby is ok and hope all is ok with you :D

glad all is ok foxy.
remmeber to drink loads more in the heat. (said in my most motherly voice) but its easy to forget to drink. I do then i think OMG and drink two glasses! :moon:

glad baby is okay... it is a worry when they don't move! hope water infection clears up... as others have said drink, drink and drink more!

x

thanks girls.
the thing is i am always drinking, always have one on the go with ice!! even take a drink up the school when i pick up my daughter in the afternoons, its really hot up there, started to feel sick again tonight too!!

bubbas been v.active today though :D

take care.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back