baby clothes at good price

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by 1009, Jul 1, 2013.

1. 1009

1009 Well-Known Member

where is everyone getting baby clothes at a good price?

I know Tesco and mothercare have a few good sales on just now

x

2. H16

H16 Well-Known Member

I bought a few bits in mothercare the other day but I was in Sainsbury's on Saturday and their sleep suits and vests etc are really reasonable so I bought a few :) x

3. kat.

kat. Well-Known Member

Sainsbury, mothercare or asda for vests and sleepsuits... h&m or m&s for clothes :) xx

4. ScotchEgg

ScotchEgg Well-Known Member

I've been watching bundles on ebay. Not actually had the guys to bid on any though - seems too far away still! think I'm going to be one of the people buying everything last minute!

5. Littlesammy

Littlesammy Well-Known Member

I've got a few bits from Mothercare, Asda and Sainsburys. Have also bought a couple of bundles on eBay but waiting for them to arrive to see what condition they're in. Hopefully they won't be too bad and baby will only be in them for a couple of weeks.

6. Rebecca89

Rebecca89 Well-Known Member

I have bought from primary, asda, h & m and mothercare mainly, got some bits from tescos and boots in the sales, and vertbaudet online as I had a joining offer which was really good and came with a free changing bag :) got the catalogue in either my 2nd bounty or Emma's diary pack, can't remember which one xxx