Mothercare Sale - pretty much everything half price!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Popped into mothercare today, to get a nursing bra, and all the baby clothes were half price, and most bras!
apparently travel systems too, loads of stuff.
Just thought id let everyone know :)
x

Wish i lived nearer a mothercare! saw some lovely clothes in there the Other week for Tegan but needed to buy Xmas presents! x

im going shopping tomorrow hun, going to get everything that is left to get. hope they still have stuff xx

Oohhh, yeah, I got 2 pairs of over-the-bump m2b jeans outta there the other day, £15 each instead of £30! Bonus! x

Ahhh weve just had a day of retail therapy for the baby and went to Mothercare and mammas and pappas! Ahhhhhhhhhhh I could have just shopped and shopped and SHOPPED!

BUT..........as were team yellow there wasnt a lot of neutral stuff we could buy but I did get some bargains on bedding, nappies, wipes, smellies, blankets ermmm cant remember what else we bought but saved a fortune!

And my friend has just had her little girl and my sil is 5 days overdue so little man is about to make an appearance anytime so got some lovely stuff for them both so happy!

However I wasnt impressed with M&P's..... ;-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back