baby changing bag...which one do you have? *EDIT in 1st post

sarah2807

Reaction score
Ok...my mission for this week is to find a nice changing bag. :cheer:

I never thought it would be so hard to find one. My pushcahir is black so I am trying to find a nice funky bag to brighten it up. The only nice ones I can see are pushing £100 :shock: :shock: and there's no way I'm paying anything near that!!
I'm starting to think I've got too much time on my hands and I'm fussing over nothing!

What has everyone else got? I need some good ideas. :D

EDIT....Just found this on ebay...what does everyone think???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/B-NEW-BLACK-MULTI ... dZViewItem

ive just got the bag that came with the pram.....

KC06029_alt3l.jpg

we also have this as it was about £3 in the sale after xmas...

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detai ... id=1034917

i saw this at the baby show friday for £12.99 but didnt get it as tbh i have big hand bags that i could fit most stuff in and i have too many bags already, was a bargain though....

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... 318_10001_

who am i kidding i really wish id have got it now :cry:

I got mine from Mothercare, their own make its really nice but its brown so wont go with your black pushchair, plus they don't have it on their website.

Mamas & Papas have some nice funky colours have you tried looking on the website?

im using the boots baby club changing bag, and im saving the money to spend on something else!

tiptsglabagblackcream_m.jpg

I have this one from kiddicare - i have the one in the back of the photo.

I was quite suprised to find that my local boots had some pretty ones, some that i can't seem to find online!

suzi thats the one they had at the baby show for £12.99 on offer!!!! its fab, my other half even offered tp get it me and i said no its ok i have enough bags :shock:

pregnancy does send us mad, i want it now

BeckyJ said:
suzi thats the one they had at the baby show for £12.99 on offer!!!! its fab, my other half even offered tp get it me and i said no its ok i have enough bags :shock:

YOU SAID NO!!!! I'm shocked! I paid full price online - and actually would have paid more! Lol. I love it!.

Jade - that's such a perdy bag...!!

I've already warned my OH that I might end up with a collection of them... lol

BabyBee said:

That's not a bad idea! I have 3- The OiLily one fits everything in so I can take a whole days worth of stuff out, then I have a smaller one (from Primark! :shhh: ) that I can bung a few nappies, a bottle and a change of clothes in and then I have a small one for a quick walk up the shop that fits a bottle and a dummy in! :lol:

I have the free Boots one too - it's just plain black/grey but comes with a portable changing mat, some cream and a thermal pocket for a bottle - ace value for £0! :D

BabyBee said:
BeckyJ said:

YOU SAID NO!!!! I'm shocked! I paid full price online - and actually would have paid more! Lol. I love it!.

Jade - that's such a perdy bag...!!

i no suzi i love the bag, i cant believe i said no :shock: what was i thinking :wall: god being pregnant has sent me mad

I am getting the one that comes with my pram. It's from Bebecar and is very plain. I also have been considering getting another for when I feel like having extra colour. There are a lot in John Lewis and on their website between around £49 and £100. Also you should check Etsy's website. I often find great things there and have found changing bags in the past. They would be unique, too!

im using the boots baby club changing bag, and im saving the money to spend on something else!

Me too!!!! i love that bag though...i have bought a babies r us one but just didnt like it as much as this one

We also have the one that came with our travel system - it's rather lovely too - suede feel and brown and cream. My OH has said that's HIS bag as mine is flowery...lol.

oooo some pretty changing bags...

I kno im not in third tri.. but i just bought a new change bag..

Skip- hop pink camo:

SKIPHOPPinkCamoCanvas.jpg

Its got like six million pockets its ace!!

Miss.Monroe said:

Just got my voucher through from joining the parentclub so i will be getting this bag to shame you have to purchase pampers nappies to get it though im gonna use re usables
ANY ONE NEED A PACKET OF NAPPIES? :lol: :lol:

I also got this one in a independent shop for £5.99 8) and a bargin (cant justify paying a fotune out for a bag) to use as my hospital bag but will be using it as a changing bag too :D
DSC03700.jpg

sarah :wave:

I forgot all about this offer then the other day found the voucher out and the offer ran out 1 month ago!!! :( Oh well!

sarah2807 said:

I forgot all about this offer then the other day found the voucher out and the offer ran out 1 month ago!!! :( Oh well!

aww thats a shame hun :hug:
just checked my voucher it dosnt have a use by date on it? :think:
did you get yours through parentclub?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back