Baby carriers

Xsarahh

Reaction score
Hi all,

What baby carriers do you recommend?

I’ve had a look on Mothercares website I quite like the look of the caboo ones. I want something I can discreetly breastfeed with.

I have a close caboo, it's early days (baby 5 weeks old) but I really like it. I could only use it once in the first two weeks as it was so hot but I've used it a few times this week and think it's great

I used a baby bjorn with my oldest but have since done reading and understand they are not great for babies hips

Thanks, I’ve gone for that one. Haven’t tried it yet looks a bit complicated at first glance.

Close Caboos are great, how about joining some sling groups on Facebook? Ring slings are also great for newborns for quick ups and downs whilst popping to the shops etc. I'd recommend babywearing Fsot and affordable baby slings for Sale and swap Xx

I have both a close caboo and a baby bjorn one carrier. Baby hated the close caboo as it was way too restricting for him and he got too hot (this was even in the winter!)
He kinda liked being in the baby bjorn carrier while out for short periods of time, but dude is heavy and it's not great for my back!

The close caboo was about £65 and the baby bjorn was a similar price so my advice would be really think about prices when buying one and keep any packaging etc because if the baby doesn't like it it's a hell of a lot of money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back