baby carrier....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
i want to get 1 4 my OH, any1 have any advice? :D

cant help ya sorry hun
never used one x
althogh i am thinking of useing one this time round x

I hope I can help, I got myself a Tommy Freestyle Roma baby carrier from Boots and for OH we got the Baby Bjorn carrier from Toys R Us. My OH is quite big built and we tried a few different ones and none of them had a good fit until we came across the Baby Bjorn and it was perfect.

T xx

My advice is if you can borrow a baby to try one out! I took my nephew a few weeks ago to try some out and the ones tat felt comfortable without a baby in felt really uncomfortable with him in. The One recommended by the other girls is the one we have gone for. Try Ebay - might get one a little bit cheaper.

I am hoping to get a sling as I don't like the baby carriers

My sis had one for my nephew and she said it was really uncomfy

I had a basic mothercare one for James and he hated it, he cried everytime I tried to use it so I gave up in the end.
I've heard a lot of people have problems with the baby bjorn style one's. Apparantly slings are better when they're really young

It may be worth asking this in ask a mum as i know there re lots of baby wearing mums on the forum who may not look in here they could give you some great advice.

We have a baby carrier not sure of the type as its been leant to us from someone else as i was planning on using it while walking the dog but im really paranoid of tripping over while wearing it. :roll:

I'm going for a sling too as they seem to be more recommended. I decided I wanted a wrap style sling and PMed someone who had several different ones and she said she liked the Moby one better than the Kari-me so I got the Moby. I've now found this website http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/index.html and I might try making some of my own slings :D I often buy fabrics I like and don't know what to do with them so if they are suitable I might turn some of them in to slings!

Oohh thanks for the link Kalia!

My mum wants to make me a sling instead of buying one so that will be really helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back