Baby Brain!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I thought we could have a little bit of a laugh at some of the silly things we have all done since we got our bfp.

(After re reading my below maybe its a good idea to keep one story to a post otherwise if anyones like me ill fill 30 pages!)

Ill start with the most recent one, i have been shopping this afternoon and put my LO in his buggy as i had lots of shopping to do and he was being a little monkey. So i went into a shop put the basket over the handles but they never had what i wanted so i just walked out not realising i still had the basket attached to the buggy, i had to go back in a apoligise to the store manager(who was watching me leave the shop) i dont think ive every been so embarassed! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and my OH went for lunch today. When we left we were walking across the road to the car and one of the waitresses came running after us. Left my handbag lying on floor. Oops! X

I seen myself forgetting to put pants on the other day, was mortified when i realised :rofl:

Oh yea i forgot to put underwear on the other day i went all the way to my mam's house with leggings on and a top and no underwear didnt realise until i went to the toilet...i couldnt stop laughing when i told my mam lol xxx

Me and my OH went for lunch today. When we left we were walking across the road to the car and one of the waitresses came running after us. Left my handbag lying on floor. Oops! X

Oops, atleast the waitress found it hun, that was lucky x x

I was at a bar today and forgot the word 'lemonade'...I really couldn't think of the word...I was so embarrassed! In the end I said, "it's a soft drink" and she listed them until she said lemonade! Sheesh...my brain has turned to mush!xx

Oh yea i forgot to put underwear on the other day i went all the way to my mam's house with leggings on and a top and no underwear didnt realise until i went to the toilet...i couldnt stop laughing when i told my mam lol xxx

Lol Shauna x x

I was at a bar today and forgot the word 'lemonade'...I really couldn't think of the word...I was so embarrassed! In the end I said, "it's a soft drink" and she listed them until she said lemonade! Sheesh...my brain has turned to mush!xx

Bet the barmaid couldnt stop laughing hun or was she misrable? x x

She was a miserable old cow...she probably thought I was pissed!!!xx

Baby brain is my normal brain lol

Im always forgetting things, i think lists may be in order in this pregnancy hehe x

I always forget stuff! I hate it when you have something important to do unless you write it on your forehead you forget! I have been meaning to phone about my phone contract for three days now... ughhh pregnancy! Lol x

LOL - sorry girls they have made me laff soo much. Me and my hubby did the shopping run the other day, we put everything away and when I got up the next day and went to the fridge for the milk I found the tin of shaving foam that we had bot the day before!!!

Wot more can I say??

I put the kettle on one of the cooker hobs the other day like it was the most normal thing in the world!! Could have been a disaster if the hob was actually on!! lol

xxx

left my bank card in the machine at the post office when paying me bills...but cnt think of anything else lol x

I put the kettle on one of the cooker hobs the other day like it was the most normal thing in the world!! Could have been a disaster if the hob was actually on!! lol

xxx

:rofl:! fortunately I have been feeling too crap to cook so OH has been doing it for me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back