Pregnant brain!!

amyjayne77

Reaction score
I had the biggest pregnant brain moment ever today!!.....I went shopping to iceland and on the way back to the car couldn't find the keys in my bag. Went back in the shop and they weren't there.
:shock:
Where were they??? ....... in the ignition with the engine still running. Can't believe it was still there!!!!!!

:rotfl: That's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. SO lucky that it was still there!!

OMG that's soo funny - nightmare , if any crooks were about when you parked - they were all prob laughing too much, or thought it was a tely setup to get them to nick the car!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol, i cant believe the car was still waiting for you, it wouldne have been around here. Bless ya xxx

crikey im suprised the car was stil there to be honest its not that funny when it happens ur self because it kinda scares you with pregnant brain but if its not happening to you then its funny lol.
Although i did a shop at iceland the other day and i forgot to go down one isle that i needed most sugar bread t bags lol. such a numpty x

Omg!! What a nightmare!! Your so lucky your car was still there! Lol

Ooooh your very lucky! Lol i no how its done tho. I drove to my mums the other day and stopped at the petrol garage and my OH got out to fill up, when i went to pull away i thought "oh s**t i left the engine running" My OH wasnt pleased when he got back in lol apparently he had waited for a while for me to turn it off but i didnt lol x

.... And to make things worse, I realised this morning I'd left the dog food at the checkout. Had to go back this morning to get it!!! I'll put yesterday down as a 1 off..... I hope!!

Oh my God, that's so funny! Glad your car was still there though :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back