*Baby Boys Clothes - 3-12 Months*FEW BITS ADDED*

I haven't even looked at the other clothes but bagsy grey ugg's

And the first checked shirt and grey jeans and next jumper :)

Ah man, I knew I shouldve wrote it all down in one go! I love that jumper :'(
Ah Chaz, sorry, you have the grey ones I'll have the others?x

It's ok hun, tim's gonna kill me with how much money I've spent lately so you can have them :D

Are you sure? I really dont mind.
I was so excited by this thread I nearly vommed on the laptop :rofl:

feb mum 2 be is that all of them or is there more i don't know if to hold off and pay all in one go ??

thanks
xx

Great girls :yay:

Fairydust, your previous total was £29, with the above added, full total is £48 x

Lily, for the above is £17 x

Have you both got my email? If not I will private mail you, and if you could reply with the name that is on the paypal account, I already have your addresses wrote out, thanks xx

Hun I'm surrounded in clothes :lol: I have more to upload, but if you could pay so far, as I wouldn't want to lose track of what has to go where iykwim? x

Great girls :yay:

Fairydust, your previous total was £29, with the above added, full total is £48 x

Lily, for the above is £17 x

Have you both got my email? If not I will private mail you, and if you could reply with the name that is on the paypal account, I already have your addresses wrote out, thanks xx

i havn't sent you my address yet will pm you now please don't send to someone else lol x

Hun can I just have the grey boots now, Ive just showed Lee and hes banned me from getting both cause he doesnt like them :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back