*Baby Boys Clothes - 3-12 Months*FEW BITS ADDED*

right i officially give up and am off to bed will have to have fx that there are things left 2morrow x

ahh im excited for more, gutted i missed out on the little grey booties. soo cute

oh i do like them, just not as much as the grey! i will wait for your other items, if i still love the little booties best ill go for it. its my boyfs paypal so im going to limit myself to only one item and not be naughty. also i find out what im having tomorrow. they would suit both boy and girl wouldnt they?x

The beige ones would go with both, I preferred the beige for more casual if I'm being honest x

just seen your ticker, happy birthday to your little one!

**pics moved to another thread**

Last edited:
Can I have the track suit pretty please x

And the green primark shirt.
Can you knock 50p off so it's rounded to £25 in total lol I like nice even numbers.

And don't put any bloody more on!!xx

YAY!!!!
See how long I waited as well before I claimed them, Im being very kind lately. For a change! I actually woke Lee up in the middle of the night and asked if I could buy one more thing :rofl:
My sister wont be in till just gone 3 so Ill get her to send monies then.... Are you gonna put more on :whistle:

:rofl: Girls you should see the stuff I'm keeping! I can't part with it yet :blush:

Would anyone be interested in a new Liverpool Kit 18months? We got one for Odhrán but he got another in the same size as a birthday present :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back