Baby boy wedding outfit

muffinferon

Reaction score
Its my brothers wedding in September and my son will be 6months by then. Does anyone have any recommendations of where to get cute little baby wedding outfit? I think he might be a bit too small for a proper wee tuxedo suit, but open to all suggestions to have a nosy at.
Not too expensive since will only be worn a few hours.
Thank you!

When we got married we got our nephews suit (morning suit) from BHS and I think they went down to 6 months. We are going to a wedding when little guy is 6 months and we have seen a suit in next that we will prob get him, just waiting to see if his size changes at all before then.
xxxx

next do lovely shirts with vests and trousers and are so cute got one for our son for when he is 6-9months old. xxx

My brother is getting married in sept too and I have seen a babygro on ebay with a tux printed on the front! Its really cute and looks comfy too!

When we got married we got our nephews suit (morning suit) from BHS and I think they went down to 6 months. We are going to a wedding when little guy is 6 months and we have seen a suit in next that we will prob get him, just waiting to see if his size changes at all before then.
xxxx

We got my nephews outfit from BHS for my wedding. My dad actually got a matching waistcoat, so they were in the same thing. Lol

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

xxxx

We got my nephews outfit from BHS for my wedding. My dad actually got a matching waistcoat, so they were in the same thing. Lol

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

We did the same, all the groomsmen had the same waistcoats so they matched!! looked very cute!!
xxx

John Lewis can be good for occasion wear, but can be a bit pricey...

They've got lovely baby suits in Mamas and Papas they've got their own little hangers with covers and everything.

Hiya, i have a wedding next weekend and J is 6 months, I bought a proper little suit from next, it looked a bit OTT, then I bought the babygrow with a printed waistcoat and tie, it looked a bit cheap on him to be honest, so then i bought a sort of sailor suit and got a sweet white hat seperately in mothercare and he looks perfect in it! So I recommend this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Baby-Boy-...902?pt=Baby_Clothing&var=&hash=item19ce0032ce

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back