baby boom!

blessed83

Reaction score
:wave: evening all!
is anyone else having a baby boom in their area? as i was walking around the city centre mall today i saw so much bumpage!

6 of us in work are all pregnant and due around the same time, also 2 of my close friends and tonight my partners brother has announced he will be a dad in Jan!! is there something in water ??!!!
i think its great!!! :D

DH was starting to get paranoid that pregnant women were following him a little while ago :lol: .

I think it's the babies that were conceived at drunk Xmas parties are now obvious bumps :lol: .

Well now you mention it, theres about 3 more that I know of at the childrens school, and everywhere i look I see bumps lol!

:rotfl: i think this xmas i will stop being so tight and just put the heating on to keep warm instead!!!
x

we got told there had obviously been a lot of people in our area having sex at christmas so we had to phone early to get booked in for antenatal classes (i got in for in 7 weeks time)... made us feel a bit cheap & common... but also found it funny!

there is definatly a baby boom.

my friend laura was due july 1st and she had her lil girl on the 16th jun
another friend zoe is being induced 19th june
my next door neighbour is due 19th june
the woman who owns the lil shop downstairs is due 29th august
my school friend katie is due 26th september
my sons step-mother is due 1st september
i am due 2nd october

Thats alot of pressies, cards and hospital visits lol xxxx :dance:

wow just think of how great xmas will be for everyone! i cant wait to have my baby with me!!!

nice boys names Samijo!
x

I have heard that there is a boom going on this year :think: wonder why!

Soo many bumps are around at the mo its unbelievable although I suppose we are honed in on spotting them.

I noticed a lot of bumpage in town at the weekend as well :think:
I guess it must be the x-mas lot like you say. I'm still shocked coz I apparently conceived about 2weeks before I thought I did lol (mid jan) :roll:

There's one girl at work who seems to be at about the same stage as me :D but we dont talk as we're on different floors but I see her in the canteen.

There were a few people who all left on maternity in the last 2months so they were well ahead of us :wink:

There are a lot of bumps around you are right. I find myself checking them out aswell and wondering how far along they are.. i think im a bit obsessed! lol.. keep checking out pushchairs that go past too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back