Baby book?

Blueflower

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good baby book? Not had much luck in WHSMITHS or Waterstones. Looking for something with helpful tips such as preparing for a baby, a list of things we need to get, what to expect, baby development, parenting etc. Thanks!

Cant be too much help as I am not pregnant yet but I would think that looking online would be a good idea as it will have a much greater choice for you. Good luck getting the perfect book

What to Expect When You're Expecting is great. Doesn't have all that you. Want but I have found that it answers usual/unusual questions that I would never have thought I would have had, but do.
Not so much about parenting but for these long months of pregnancy, it's been a life saviour. Xx

My health visitor recommended a book that will be useful called double trouble by Emma Mahoney. It's a bit quirky but has lots of useful advice. Also make sure you go on the Tamba website, and at some point nearer the time subscribe, it's just over £2 a month but it gets you discounts in all sorts of places. But the Tamba site is full of mums of multiples with real advice :)
Other than than that I haven't seen many books that will advise you on what to buy, if you have any queries on stuff that I have bought feel free to ask though :) x

Thanks for all the recommendations! We saw the Pregnancy Encyclopaedia in Mothercare yesterday which had everything I wanted in, but it was £25 so I looked on Amazon & ordered it for £15!
I will get a twins one too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back